Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 22-05-2006 , 05:01 AM

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
could we see an image of the rear of the vehicule?

yea about that im still working on it i will post something by tomorow

# 17 22-05-2006 , 12:33 PM
Cool! I really like the design of this car, especially the L shaped headlights. Well done mate.user added image

# 18 23-05-2006 , 03:35 AM

Originally posted by arran
Cool! I really like the design of this car, especially the L shaped headlights. Well done mate.user added image

hey thanx man. ok so update time its been a while since i posted cause i was having problems with the rear lights and they were going to look like i think i must have modeled them about 5 times and going back to delete and start remodeling. so after countless hours deciding the design this is what i have so far.
user added image
user added image
user added image

# 19 25-05-2006 , 08:50 PM
update time i did some work on the rear but there are some mest errors which ill fix later. crits and comments are welcome.
user added image
user added image

# 20 25-05-2006 , 09:07 PM
Subscriber
loving the rear 3/4 view of the car very nice.and the modelling is very very very good lol.but i dunno the concept is good but it seems to be a undecided on what it wants to be, big brutle muscle car or very sexy coupe maybe its just me looking at it from a car design stand point thats what i think.other then that awesome.

# 21 25-05-2006 , 11:16 PM

Originally posted by spakooggie
loving the rear 3/4 view of the car very nice.and the modelling is very very very good lol.but i dunno the concept is good but it seems to be a undecided on what it wants to be, big brutle muscle car or very sexy coupe maybe its just me looking at it from a car design stand point thats what i think.other then that awesome.

yea youre right come to think of it its kinda inbetween but i guess its more of a big brute muscle car with a little sexiness to it.user added image

# 22 25-05-2006 , 11:27 PM
more then a little bit of sexyness! a lot! that is like a super-cool BMW 7 series (looking at the back, that's what it reminds me of).

Great job. Just great job. user added image user added image user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 23 26-05-2006 , 03:33 AM

Originally posted by MattTheMan
more then a little bit of sexyness! a lot! that is like a super-cool BMW 7 series (looking at the back, that's what it reminds me of).

Great job. Just great job. user added image user added image user added image

thanx matt really appreciate the comments. so more renders for you guys to crit and comment on.user added image
user added image

# 24 26-05-2006 , 09:16 PM
Damm good man, love the style!! kinda car i'd go for!!

# 25 26-05-2006 , 10:22 PM
Subscriber
how long is the garantee? lol

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 26 27-05-2006 , 12:11 AM
Well, you asked for C+C- there is a bit of lumpage going on along the door- you might want to fix it. Apart from that, no crits user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 27 27-05-2006 , 06:24 PM
this has some BMW m6 and m5 parts on it.. lol
esp the wheels

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF
# 28 28-05-2006 , 03:00 AM
@ gster - thanx manreally appreciate the comments
@ 13th_resident - well its a lifetime guarantee.....lol
@ MattTheMan - thanx ill get right on that.
@ Forum_snowboarder33 - well before i designed i looked at some bmw cars esp the 6,5 and 3 series for some influence and i also checked out other cars but the whell was my design from scratch maybe the bmw pics sort of stuck to my conscience when i designed. but ah well.

# 29 29-05-2006 , 10:20 AM
Subscriber
yeah it has deffinitely got a BMW 6 series about the rear 3/4 view but its alot better then it because you don't have the stupid parrot face which the 6 series has got lol.and at least u ave stayed clear of the stupid inset sides which the 3 series and 5 series have got it makes the wheels look to small its just wrong.

i think its a very nice design with the brutal and "sexyness" contrasting, very nice.

a lil bit of a crit the A pillar may need some attention looking a bit to thin for the angle i think but other then it is coming along very nicely indeed.

MattTheMan-I hope you mean the new 7 series which has been spied cuz that really is a nice car got it right this time i think lol.

# 30 31-05-2006 , 09:47 PM

Originally posted by spakooggie
yeah it has deffinitely got a BMW 6 series about the rear 3/4 view but its alot better then it because you don't have the stupid parrot face which the 6 series has got lol.and at least u ave stayed clear of the stupid inset sides which the 3 series and 5 series have got it makes the wheels look to small its just wrong.

i think its a very nice design with the brutal and "sexyness" contrasting, very nice.

a lil bit of a crit the A pillar may need some attention looking a bit to thin for the angle i think but other then it is coming along very nicely indeed.

MattTheMan-I hope you mean the new 7 series which has been spied cuz that really is a nice car got it right this time i think lol.

i kinda like the bmw designs but ah well everyone has thier own preferences. yea ill get on the a pillar its still a concept so many things might change at the end. and also thanx for your kind words.
ve been tweeking some liitle things on the car and this is what i have its not much of an update and the colour on the car is just for fun cause i was bored.
user added image
user added image