Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 06-01-2009 , 03:17 PM

> Maya Custom Tree Mesh Brush

hi
i created an terrain and some low poly tree models of 10 kinds,i want arrange the tree models all over the terrain,terrain is so big,i cannot manually position the trees upon the terrain,so i need to create a custom brush ,with it is paint the my tree models all over the terrain,but i don't how to create a custom brush,i googles for info about creating a custom mesh brush,but no use so far.

plz help me out in this

# 2 06-01-2009 , 03:29 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
you need to download BonusTools, a set of Maya scripts. This has some useful features available for most aspects of Maya. One of them included is called the paint geometry tool, it will enable you to select your tree and terrain and simply paint the trees where you want them...enjoy

the scripts should be available here https://area.autodesk.com/

you'll need to register before downloading

cheers

Jay

# 3 07-01-2009 , 08:23 AM
thank q ,i will try right now