Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 121 26-07-2005 , 08:53 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Why the image's grainy?

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 122 26-07-2005 , 09:30 PM
Subscriber
A Photo taken at night time.

# 123 26-07-2005 , 11:16 PM
The grainy was done in photoshop for fun.

# 124 27-07-2005 , 06:25 AM

latest

Nice and dramatic.Good work.I really like this one.

# 125 27-07-2005 , 07:20 AM
Subscriber
Looking very cool. Good to see you lolled the head a bit.

The grainy made me think of having the yellow police tape across it with maybe a cop to the side throwing up.

You're a tough competitor as always.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 126 27-07-2005 , 07:39 PM
Thanks guysuser added image

Here is the new idea, the grainy is just for funuser added image

Hes going to be hanging from chains. I think the lighting will look better with all the shadows and rays of fog lights going through the chains.

next time I will try not to use the grainy look, or i'll cut way back on it anyways.... hehehe.......

Attached Thumbnails
# 127 28-07-2005 , 09:03 AM
That grainy look reminds me of sillent hill series. I dont know if u have played but i think is the best horror game, or at least the 3rd first parts of it, the last one was the worst, its cool too but it is not the same

# 128 28-07-2005 , 12:48 PM
Technical Director
I think theres too much grain in that picture. I cant really see much of the scene except for a white area.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 129 28-07-2005 , 03:42 PM
Legolas_hv,

Yes I have played all 4 silent hills, but the 4th was not that good. My favorites are 1 and 2, 3 was good but I think 2 is the best of the series so far. You do know the there is a silent hill movie in the making right? If not, the flim is being directed by Christophe Gans who directed Brotherhood of the Wolf and the Evil Dead series. It is said to be releases summer of 2006.

NextDesign, yeah I know there is to much grainy in the last render but like I said it was just for funuser added image

Here is an update.

Is this better then having him on the wall?

Attached Thumbnails
# 130 28-07-2005 , 04:03 PM
you should look up "ritual hanging" on google it's where weird people suspend themselves with meat hooks from the ceiling (not for the faint hearted!!!!! you have been warned!!! user added image) that should give you some more ideas.

the pic at the moment is too dark. you can't make anything out. I know you want it to be gloomy and dark, but there's no point if you can't see anything else user added image

user added image
A

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 131 28-07-2005 , 05:17 PM

Originally posted by vedic kings

I think maybe a combination of the two? Like have him pinned to the wall with chains pulling him kind of a away from it? Like tearing him... Still awesome stuff!

Oh, what about having another light source, like a knocked over lamp..

# 132 28-07-2005 , 05:28 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
you should look up "ritual hanging" on google it's where weird people suspend themselves with meat hooks from the ceiling (not for the faint hearted!!!!! you have been warned!!! user added image)

It's kinda scary knowing that you had to look that up yourself for some strange reason in the first place to know about it.

oh, and vedic. This entry looks great and i'm not just saying that because i can't think of anything else, it really does look good.

EDIT: -

Originally posted by vedic kings

I think having him suspended makes you wonder more about his past, as how many people do you know who have chains like that hanging from their ceiling.

Last edited by ckyuk; 28-07-2005 at 05:34 PM.
# 133 28-07-2005 , 06:30 PM
Pure_Morning,

I could not find anything on ritual hanging, as far as pictures etc user added image

I know it was to dark but I fix thatuser added image

niasyn, thats a good idea:0, I might try alittle of both of thoses ideas, might look good might not, will see.

ckyuk, thanks man!! I agree about the chains hanging idea, thas what i'm trying to create, (a mystery) as in how the hell did that happen! hehehe.....

Well I hope this is looking betteruser added image The flashlight is to bright I know, but I'll be fixing that on the next render.

Attached Thumbnails
# 134 28-07-2005 , 06:50 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Ack!!!!user added image user added image That's great!!!! Just clean the blood on the wall and maybe add blood droppin' from him...

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 135 28-07-2005 , 07:43 PM
Subscriber
Leave the "forgive me" though.