Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-11-2007 , 04:34 AM
Subscriber

Input menu gone

hey...I was working in Maya the last night and fiddled around with some settings about snapping. After I was done with that, I realized that my input menu has completely disappeared. As in, when I create any object at all (let's say a polygon), there should be an input tab under the channel box where I can turn off normalization, change subdivision height/width, etc... IT'S JUST PLAIN GONE AND I WANT IT BACK. Can anyone help a fellow graphic artist out?:headbang:

# 2 13-11-2007 , 09:50 PM
Subscriber
maybe some more info on the "snapping test" itself?

maybe you duplicated your object before... cause that gets rid of your inputs automatically