Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 12-05-2003 , 03:21 PM

which one is better

which one is better maya or 3dmax lightwave autocad ive seen lots of good images on 3d max?which one is better and why?:banana:

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the person who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express their opinions courageously and honestly.
*Albert Einstein*

One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.
Sir Winston Churchill

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
George Washington
# 2 12-05-2003 , 03:25 PM
user added image.. what I suggest is check out this forum, there are alot of discussion on "what is better"..... This is a maya forum so... Maya is the Best !!! user added image

The Important Thing is NOT to Stop Questioning.
--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 3 12-05-2003 , 03:40 PM
They all get the job done. It's really about the user.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 4 12-05-2003 , 04:44 PM
Yeah...they all do the same thing, only in diffrent ways.

I find Maya interface better to nav around. And it's more customizable. I guess that helps my work.

Some say that Maya is the all around better software.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 5 13-05-2003 , 12:01 AM
Subscriber
i love Nitro's answer

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 6 13-05-2003 , 12:26 AM
I love Maya, I've used everything from Raydream to Ashlar-Vellum, and really I'm the most productive and creative in Maya. And besides, we have great maya communities like these! user added image

---
https://www.bigfatonline.com