Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 11-09-2016 , 08:09 PM

For Modelling: How To Middle Mouse Click Only Without Middle Mouse Zooming At All

For Modelling in Maya I need to move a vertex by in a sliding edge= Select vertex> arrow move key + hold C> drag middle mouse move on that beside edge. But clicking my middle mouse once keep on zooming by itself in Maya only. I remember I do not have this problem from before with my old mouse. I think only my new mouse have this problem that I cannot middle mouse click only without zooming.

Please, help my mouse settings not to zoom when I am trying to middle mouse click only. I am using Maya with mac only. Do I need to try to buy a new mouse again.

# 2 11-09-2016 , 11:25 PM
Fixed it. I think I find out why now. It is because I have selected the wrong vertex that they are too close together. Sorry