Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 16-04-2010 , 07:12 PM

Graph Editor

Hey guys, I'm tweaking an animation in the graph editor and i select my keyframes I'm trying to free the tangent weight, but i get an error:

// Error: All of the animation curves are non-weighted. Unable to change the weight locked state.

not sure what's going on but I don;t see a lock or un-lock type of thing any help in this is greatly appreciated, as always.

**** Resolved isuue ****

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
"Edmund Burke."

www.dudeprinting.com

Last edited by pixelpedro; 17-04-2010 at 08:07 PM.
# 2 22-02-2011 , 03:51 AM

Error: All of the animation curves are non-weighted. Unable to change the weight lock

I was having the same problem with weight tangents until I found the solution. In the animation settings you must have the weightened tangents box checked before setting any keys. This way you can free tangent weights because you get to have weightend tangents initially.

Cheers!