Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 12-05-2011 , 02:43 PM
Subscriber
All the talk of Art Attack, and smART, ....all modern updates of the real classic....Hart Beat!

Lots of good programmes mentioned. There was a cartoon that comes to my mind, that had a great theme tune, I think it was called 'The Never Ending City of Gold'.

I was a big Rainbow fan, with George, Zippy, and Bungle, and then Rod, Freddy, and Jane. Apparently the guy who created Rainbow came into a primary school near me recently to give a talk to the kids.

Not really Maya or anything related, but the programming schedule that I remember most was the friday night channel 4 line up. When I was a kid, we'd rent a video every friday, and eat it while we ate fish and chips. Then after that, at 9 o'clock it was Cheers, then Roseanne, then Whose Line Is It Anyway - As Long as Greg Proops and Ryan Styles were in it, I was happy. Awesome line up.

# 17 12-05-2011 , 04:37 PM
EduSciVis-er

we'd rent a video every friday, and eat it while we ate fish and chips.

Hahaha... did you get VHS tape stuck between your teeth?

# 18 12-05-2011 , 04:51 PM
Subscriber
Ha ha. Yeah.! It was a nightmare when they brought dvds out!

# 19 04-06-2011 , 02:36 AM
Total noobz
How could I forget the Muppet Show?