View Poll Results: Do you vote for black robe, or witchy
Black robe 7 41.18%
Witchy 10 58.82%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 76 28-05-2003 , 09:52 AM
hey adl, Ive not seen many recent WIPs from you, you need to stop talking so much and get back to work! user added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''
# 77 28-05-2003 , 10:03 AM
I don´t have much of a chance of working in personal projects in Maya. I´m more involved on graphic design freelance work than any other stuff.
I will be sure to post them up when I get at them. user added image

[EDIT]
Besides, I´m still working on upgrading my box. The one I work with only hinders my production and creative capabillities.

Last edited by adldesigner; 28-05-2003 at 10:06 AM.
# 78 28-05-2003 , 10:08 AM

[EDIT]
Besides, I´m still working on upgrading my box. The one I work with only hinders my production and creative capabillities.
[/B]

Nice excuse adl, you can do better than that!I know people that would love to have even a shoe box with a HD, motherboard and processor in it!user added image

Black_Robe

''Where do we go now?Where do we go now?...''
# 79 28-05-2003 , 03:22 PM
Subscriber
Sorry for the delay, i couldnt get on my computer last night. Anyways, great job to both of you! Thats a incredibly close poll! Congrats Witchy, We will see you in round 2 user added image. Cya later.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 80 28-05-2003 , 06:03 PM
Subscriber
Wow. Was not expecting that! Thanks to all who voted and thanks for the good battle Blackrobe!

# 81 28-05-2003 , 07:02 PM

Originally posted by Black Robe
Nice excuse adl, you can do better than that!I know people that would love to have even a shoe box with a HD, motherboard and processor in it!user added image

Hehehe, let´s see what you could do with 900MHz 128Ram with no 3d acceleration. I don´t think those people with the shoe box request might want to look into Maya then don´t you think? Maybe Word and Office?