SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / batch render gone crazy

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

16-03-2006, 10:34 AM   #1
farbtopf
Subscriber

batch render gone crazy
hi,

my batch render, or the batch render monitor stopped working. When I batch render it does not start. The command line simply says "rendering with maya software" and thats it. It does not put out any frames at all. Even though it works fine when I render a single frame or IPR. The hardware render buffer works nice as well. So I could render every frame seperately and put them together. But I don't relly want to do that:angery:

Any ideas on how to fix this or someone to share my pain with would be just great
16-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #2
concorddawned

You have to go into render globals and set your batch settings up.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/3d/cg_album
16-03-2006, 11:12 AM   #3
farbtopf
Subscriber

I did, I tried it on production quality first. It did not work. So I put it down to preview quality, didn't work either.
It used to work fine and I cannot recall that I changed any settings.