Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-03-2004 , 04:14 AM
Subscriber

expressions

It wont let me go to the expressions editor for some reason help would be great Thanks,chrisuser added image

An idea is delicate.
It can be killed by a sneer or yawn,
It can be stabbed to death by a joke
Or worried to death by a frown
On the right persons brow.
-Charles Browers
# 2 01-03-2004 , 04:15 AM
Subscriber
forgot the imageuser added image

Attached Images

An idea is delicate.
-Charles Browers
# 3 01-03-2004 , 04:56 AM
Subscriber
not in the challene box but in the attribute editer pick the first tab. Right click over say the X translate, and it will show a creat exprestion.

# 4 01-03-2004 , 06:01 AM
Subscriber
ahhh thanks pony worked greatuser added image and i have one more question. I am doing the hydraulic tutorial and i got to the part where he says i have to aim the two things together he dosnt explain it very well and i dont realy get how i can get them to aim at eachther he said something about parenting but he wasnt very specific help would be great. Thanks,Chris

Attached Thumbnails

An idea is delicate.
-Charles Browers
# 5 01-03-2004 , 06:53 AM
Subscriber
a aim constraint is rather simple. I don't know much about that tutorial but it would go something like this:. select cylinder you want something to aim at. Thin shift select the sylinder that will be aimed. Constraints > Aim Constraint. (in the animation menu set)
thin you could do the same just in the in the revers order of selection to get the other one aimed.