Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 23-09-2006 , 11:52 PM

Hai see some of works

Hai friends,

I am a enthusiastic modeler who uses maya to model.HERE ARE SOME OF MY MODELS CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME YOUR VALUABLE SUGGETIONS.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 17-10-2006 , 05:56 AM
hi anoop i,m binesh from india.i appreciating ur work first,nice
i think ur want to try to improve ur drawingskill modeling is not that much deficult when u r getting some logics.can u sent some woreframe images to me i will help u to devalope modeling skills
.in charectermodeling we want to follow certain meshflows,specialy eye areas and lips area.in those place want to maintain round flows.thse musile are calling orbicularie musciles
you try to work hard with the surface definitly u will get the result.try to download MJPoly (script)for maya,and copy the script.and paste to > my document\maya\script
open the maya interface there a new bar u will get as aditional poligon splitting tools.it is very andy 4 modeling
maya 7.0 to 8.0 there have these tools as defalt
i'm attaching one image with this mail try to follow the techniqe
u can improve ur modeling skills

Attached Images