Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 15-10-2007 , 02:05 AM
Subscriber

Eclipse

I'm back after ages of hiding lol. Well anyways, I still havent fixed my comp because I have a lot of bill to catch up with and trying to finish that skyline on this new computer stinks bad. It keeps freezing so I have to hold out on it a bit but until then..........I decided to redo the eclipse this time add real details since the first time i was just learning. I have my friends eclipse outside to use as reference so Ill try to make it as good as possible.

Attached Thumbnails

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.
# 2 15-10-2007 , 02:06 AM
Subscriber
heres wire of first shot

Attached Thumbnails

Toyota Supra WIP

# 3 15-10-2007 , 02:07 AM
Subscriber
some of those columns on the start of the bumper will be deleted, im just trying to decide which ones and I wont know until i start the headlights.

Attached Thumbnails

Toyota Supra WIP

# 4 15-10-2007 , 02:08 AM
Subscriber
and last wire frame shot. Again, the mesh is a bit uneven in certain places...some too many verts...some too little but it will come to play once the headlights get started.........

Attached Thumbnails

Toyota Supra WIP

# 5 15-10-2007 , 03:56 AM
Acid44
sweet so far only 1 problem... YOU STOLE MY NEXT CAR IDEA!!!!!:p

# 6 15-10-2007 , 03:59 AM
Subscriber
join me....... then we can help each other out and help spot problems.......trust me, it works

Toyota Supra WIP

# 7 15-10-2007 , 09:16 AM
Acid44
could you post a link to the blueprints your using i wanna do the same model if we do the same caruser added image

# 8 15-10-2007 , 06:00 PM
Subscriber
99gs turbo you stopped maya long time ago with your unfinished cars here and there on the thread ahhhaha ..

sorry eric ..get to work and finish this ...

# 9 27-10-2007 , 02:26 AM
Subscriber
Nice work there fella!!!

I don't know if you knew that there is actually a tutorial on how to build this!!!

I've got some pictures of my progress so far and will try to attach them. If you can see anything on mine that is wrong then I would be also grateful for any help, but likewise, if there is something on my model that helps, then please use it!!

But great work there fella and keep it up!!!

I want to see how this goes!!

Last edited by Keith160377; 27-10-2007 at 02:40 AM.
# 10 27-10-2007 , 06:55 PM
Hey 99GsTurbo. Haven't seen you in a while. There are millions of bodykits for this car, are you gonna use any or are you gonna stick to modeling stock?

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman
# 11 31-10-2007 , 08:10 AM
Acid44
dude its eric your talking about theres gonna be like 15 body-kits merged into one:p

Originally posted by mmoore5553
99gs turbo you stopped maya long time ago with your unfinished cars here and there on the thread ahhhaha ..

get to work and finish this ...

^^ and ya... what the hell man you like make hoods and vanish now??? im gonna like cyber kick you if you dont update soon man

# 12 31-10-2007 , 10:30 PM
hey man i didnt know you started a new project

# 13 26-11-2007 , 01:52 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by acid44
^^ and ya... what the hell man you like make hoods and vanish now??? im gonna like cyber kick you if you dont update soon man

shall i repeat?user added image com' on eric get 'er done!!!!:bandit: