Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 06-10-2004 , 03:48 AM

Oct/Nov - Noob - Niobi

Well I've finally managed to score some free time so will be having a go at this.

Initial ideas are forming user added image

msn: great_expanse AT hotmail.com
# 2 08-10-2004 , 06:24 AM
Finally got a few ideas for this.

Idea #1:: ATTACK OF THE SPIDER
I've always been afraid of spiders. So am thinking i will create a scene of a person being attacked by a spider. I know when I see one I jump on the nearest thing. I've had many dreams about these horrible little things. So its time I face my fear and create something with one.

Idea #2:: EATEN BY A SHARK
This would have to be my second biggest fear. Those things really scare me. Not sure that this would really lend itself towards a good nightmare scene though.

In fact, I think I'll start doing some sketches of the first idea. I like it from the fact it gives room for all sorts of representations.

# 3 08-10-2004 , 12:19 PM
Subscriber
OH MY GOD. I'm so excited I can hardly read. Your getting in to this, what fun. Very happy your around now.

Ok now that I have calmed down some. I like both ideas alot.

# 4 08-10-2004 , 01:15 PM
Go Niobi go,

*flails pom poms around*

cool ideas user added image Now, get to it.

# 5 08-10-2004 , 01:30 PM
Pony: I'm very happy to back...not disappearing for that long again! user added image I've got some exciting projects I'm about to embark on so they will be showing in the WIP forums pretty soon!

Demon: Can always count on you to keep me on my toes :p