Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 20-11-2010 , 08:04 PM

windows insert button on a mac??

ooking to duplicate my image and i have frozen the transformation.
Following a windows based maya tutorial its said press insert to position the middle point so i can duplicate it over precisely.

But i don't know what the insert button on a mac is! please help, thank youuu!

i got told the fn+ left arrow key...
but that doesn't work! =[

RWARRR
# 2 20-11-2010 , 10:31 PM
Lifetime Member
It's the Home key on a Mac. It's the arrow key that points to up and left next to the fn key.

# 3 22-11-2010 , 12:10 AM
Subscriber
i think i've lost count on how many times this has been asked... i'd put the count up around 50 or more...

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 4 22-11-2010 , 12:46 AM
Subscriber
perhaps this question and the 4-5 work around and answers to it should be stickied?..i know its been asked at least 3-4 times in the last month by separate people.

G-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 5 22-11-2010 , 05:24 PM
EduSciVis-er
Just put it in the FAQ sticky if it's not already there and link to it when the q gets asked again.