Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 27-12-2012 , 11:22 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore

Avengers, Anatomy of a shot - ILM

# 2 27-12-2012 , 05:31 PM
Subscriber
Very awesome to see, A lot more of that was CG then i thought it was, though I have to say in my defense i was watching the movie to watch the movie, not analyze the effects in it and I've only seen it once.

OT:
I love your Sig line Jay, Never noticed it before, or have forgotten if i did. Think I'm going to have to crack open the 8th book finally now, or just read the whole series over again. have had the urge to but I've been reading the wheel of time for about three years now and have wanted to get it done before the last book comes out in Jan ( still 2 books to go, I'll never make the deadline lol). Don't think i realized that you were a fan of Roland Deschain of Gilead.

George

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 3 27-12-2012 , 06:12 PM
I absolutely hate the film, its just so dire, even boring. The best thing in it was the Hulk and he wasnt even an actor LOL.

Yeah gotta love the Gunslinger mate, I believe a film is in the works...

Jay

# 4 27-12-2012 , 08:56 PM
Super Moderator
While the visuals are indeed stunning, I can't say I have the least bit of an inclination to see it, I'm just sick to death of the comic book movies. I'd rather watch 120 mins of the visual FX break downs.

- Genny
# 5 27-12-2012 , 09:20 PM
Have not seen it. Waiting for it to come to cable.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 6 27-12-2012 , 10:08 PM
I didnt think the vfx were that great either in some sequences...it looked rushed in areas or a bit last minute

J