Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 26-02-2004 , 05:19 AM
Subscriber

Tutorial Suggestions

Hey there

Is it possible that simply maya will be making a highly detailed Car DVD like the upcoming Organic modeling DVD? IF so that would be excellent.

Also how much in depth does the organic model DVD go into? does it cover texturing the model and rigging it? or is that going to be later DVD's, I think the DVD thing is an amazing Idea

Keep it up

# 2 26-02-2004 , 05:23 AM
The DVD for the organic will just cover the modeling.. form start to finish on the techniques I use to make my models. No texturing or rigging in that one.. Texturing and rigging will be in the future.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 26-02-2004 , 05:24 AM
Subscriber
Excellent, Good to hear

What about a Car Modeling DVD?

# 4 26-02-2004 , 05:26 AM
Might want to talk to Brian about the car tut hes the man for anything techincal.... Amazing artist

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 26-02-2004 , 05:55 PM
I'm gonna buy the organic DVD and would DEFINITLY buy a car tutorial DVD by Brian.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 6 26-02-2004 , 11:57 PM
Subscriber
Oh I'm definetly buying the organic DVD also, A texture and Rigging would be grand down the line