Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 26-12-2005 , 05:32 PM

Manipulators

I am getting this odd problem with my manipulators, such as the move, rotate and scale. Sometimes when I start maya, I can use all of them, in all viewports. By this I mean I can go into the Top, Side, Front, or Persp. views, and my manipulators will always show up if I select them. But sometimes they won't, and it changes from time to time. Like I just started maya, and I selected an object and chose the rotate tool, but the rotate manipulator only appeared in the top view. I closed maya, tried again, and this time, the move doesn't appear in my persp. view. Any idea on what is causing this?
Thanks for any help
David

# 2 17-01-2006 , 10:00 AM
Subscriber

manipulator issues

I'm getting the same problem recently and i've been using maya forever, it's so frustrating cause i can't fix it:headbang:

Last edited by raysullivan; 17-01-2006 at 10:03 AM.