Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 20-07-2008 , 11:44 AM

problem ) :

Hi
I have a viewing problem
I can't see the whole scene .. where I've painted red , the scene is just gray and I cant see anything there .. I can still do my job if i zoom the scene out and move it a litlle bit .. but then it gets very small .. and im working on a laptop .. so i wonder if I can change any setting that removes the gray area ..

Thanks

and excuze my bad english user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 20-07-2008 , 12:09 PM
Subscriber
im taking a guess out of the hat, but i think that grey area is ment for your atribute editor from the size of it, though dont know why its greyed out ... my guess would be video card issue,

# 3 21-07-2008 , 05:00 AM
Its a laptop right? What graphics does it use?

Intel GMA or something like VIA? Maya isn't supported on those graphics, so it could be the cause, although I doubt it.

I noticed that you use Windows Vista... try disabling the 3D effects (actually, try disabling one at a time too see which one), I think its the transparency effects thats behind this.

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 4 21-07-2008 , 03:34 PM
well i reinstalled it and now it works great .. thnx anyway user added image

# 5 21-07-2008 , 03:34 PM
If it was a Maya window grayed out the grid would have been in the middle...
Try reloading default preferences
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)