Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 11-08-2008 , 12:41 PM

Jamie Lilly BMX Hall of Fame Nominee

My sister Jamie Lilly has just been nominated to be inducted in the BMX Hall of Fame! She has been waiting for this opportunity for many years and she can't believe it's finally here. They changed the voting format this year and instead of it being a mailed in ballot by several of the sports legends, it's an online vote by the public. As the only pioneer of the womens pro class nominated, she is trying to get as many votes as possible. Please go to

https://www.ababmx.com/index.php?page=halloffame1

and vote for Jamie Lilly. I appreciate everyone's support and wishes for her to come back into competition. Who knows what the future will hold. Until then, please vote and hopefully I will see everyone in Tulsa, OK this year.

Thanks!!!!!

BEEF
# 2 12-08-2008 , 02:11 AM
Subscriber
congrats to her, must be very excited :attn:

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D