Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 09-09-2005 , 08:02 PM

head

ok so I finally decided I would try and model a head. I started with a nurbs sphere and converted to polys after getting a general shape. after fixing all the weird geometry after conversion I added in the nose(which I think is way to big and disproportionate) and then the mouth area. This is the second thing I have tried to model. the first being a car. I don't think I still quite get edge loops but I have been reading up on them and as you will see tried to use some in the mouth region. not real sure how to get a well defined mouth but I will be playing around with it some later when I have time. ALL c&c welcome, i need it :blush:

Attached Images
# 2 09-09-2005 , 08:05 PM
here is the wire shaded

Attached Images
# 3 09-09-2005 , 08:46 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Hm, looks like a pretty clean mesh. Nice start.

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 4 10-09-2005 , 01:35 AM
Subscriber

nice, man

i, too am trying to model a head for the first time. Its pretty hard, no joke. Good start at the edgelooping. Once you get a primitive eye in, though, your face topography should be split up betwwen loops around the eye and loops around the mouth. Mine might not be the best example but check out the wip labeled skinny kid. Just looking at it and other peoples wireframes helped me out tons.

What I lack in skill I make up for with enthusiasm.