Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-02-2004 , 08:18 PM
Subscriber

Tornado picking up trash?

Hi,

Just saw the tornado tut and I it was quite easy to follow too.
Now my question is how can I set up the scene so that the tornado will suck up the objects?

I also played around with the Uniform fields and it's almost doing what I want to achieve but the objects won't stuck to the particles and they don't spin too They go up when I change the direction values and also set the max distance. but only move in the Y axis

Any tips how to achieve this effect?

Thanks

Aydin

# 2 04-02-2004 , 10:06 PM
The Maya Mountain
Probably easiest to animate it normally.

# 3 04-02-2004 , 10:41 PM
Subscriber
Keyframing it?
This is what I have untill now.
WIP Tornado
No debris yet But I think I found a way to do it with fields.
If I parent the radial field to the tornade you can control the objects that are effected by the distance of the radial attribute. I will the keyframing and the radial field and let you know if it work out

Cheers

Aydin

# 4 05-02-2004 , 04:54 PM
Cool tornado start!

Lungs not guns....