Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 24-03-2008 , 09:07 PM

New member introducing himself

Hi

I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brad Wright, and I'm a senior animation student in Tucson, AZ. I'm looking to eventually be a character animator, but I know I got a loooooong way to go before I'm good enough to go pro. Hopefully some critiques and help from all you out there in cyberspace can help me out!

I'll post some work in the galleries soon, so let me know what you think. I'm not delicate- tell me what you really think, as long as if you don't like it you tell me why!

Last edited by draw!; 24-03-2008 at 09:10 PM.
# 2 25-03-2008 , 02:36 AM
well i am new to, i am from denmark, and a student in a 3d graphic class i am there for my 6 month so no big deal yet, i just fininsh a project at school it is in render mode right now, so i will probely link to the movie clip later on,

i have always loved maya i think it is cool to make 3d models and so on, my plan is to work whit modelling and or animation, the marked in denmark is kind a small for specified work.

i will post som of my work when i got the feeling it isnt just noobish work... and then i hope to get som help and advice to make them even better..

any hi all

# 3 25-03-2008 , 02:55 AM
Jr.Who
Welcome to the community guys!
user added image