Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-02-2013 , 09:47 PM
SM Tea Boy

server migration complete, please report any errors.

If you come across anything that's not working please let me know in this thread. For 99% of you there should not have been any down time at all... but we do like to double check user added image

Thanks
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 02-03-2013 , 01:21 AM
EduSciVis-er
Hey, I'm noticing that uploading an attachment image fails... I don't know if that's related. Seems to be the same for small jpgs, pngs on different threads. Or maybe it's something I'm doing incorrectly.

# 3 02-03-2013 , 07:02 AM
SM Tea Boy
thanks you where right it was not working thanks for letting us know.

--------testing to see if it works now------------

Attached Thumbnails

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 02-03-2013 , 05:21 PM
EduSciVis-er
That is sweet... did you do that?

I also seem to be getting internal server errors if I click on any of the links at the top of the page. The only thing that seems to be working is the forum...