Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 10-03-2004 , 09:21 PM

Batman W.I.P

Hey , im tryin to create a low poly model of batman to my new game project . i also convert it to subs cause i want to use highpoly models to create the movies ,. im pretty stuck right now .
i know how to create the hand thanks to the hand modelling training video but when i try to extrude the leg to create the feets im gettin it all messy . anyway if some one can give me a tip on how to extrude the leg it will be nice !!
please dont make comments about the shape cause im workin with an original refrence images of batman . so post comments about the modelling and tips . thanks !!!

Attached Images
# 2 10-03-2004 , 09:27 PM

subs pic

subs render

Attached Images
# 3 12-03-2004 , 04:21 AM
Still too early to see that it is batman...but the general human shape is there...coming on nicely, keep it up!

-------------------------------------------