Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 46 28-12-2003 , 07:32 PM
Quote from the docs:

You begin the lesson by loading digital images of a live-action sequence. You'll work with images we created for your use.

- In the Setup control panel, click the Browse button next to the Full Res Image box.
- Navigate to the UnlimitedLessonData/Live directory and select any image file from the list, such as shot1BG.rgb.0001.
- Click the Open button. Live loads the entire image sequence, from shot1BG.rgb.0001 to shot1BG.rgb.0240.

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 47 28-12-2003 , 09:45 PM
how did you get your movie exported to the proper naming convention.....the only one i get is "name ###.ext" or name###.ext" both of these are unsupported by maya.(i think)

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 48 26-10-2005 , 07:32 AM
Subscriber
I was doing a search on Google for "Maya Live Tutorials" and I came across this thread. Man that was pretty Cool !!

user added image

Cheers
Paul

# 49 26-10-2005 , 12:17 PM
Lol... Memories from the past. This thread must be at least three years old user added image Thanks anyway user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 50 26-10-2005 , 02:09 PM
Lol, BMS. I ust realized that your avatar says "Thuder" Birds. user added image

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 51 26-10-2005 , 10:27 PM
Subscriber
Now that would be typical of me user added image

Oh well new avatar is due!