Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 29-08-2002 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber

Experience Maya

Hi Gang

I wondered if anyone received an e-mail from Escape Studios regarding the release showing of Maya 4.5 on 12th September? It's at Escape Studios and I have already registered - cos it's free!

Chance to meet others and see the new features of Maya - especially since it now works in 4.5 flavour on the Mac!!! YIPPEE!!!

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 2 29-08-2002 , 02:35 PM
Kevin
sounds good gazz..should be a good day out, im really looking forward to seeing the new features onthis release!

# 3 29-08-2002 , 04:37 PM
Subscriber
i have a mac too ! i m s000 happy to see MAya4.5 on a mac !!user added image :banana: :banana:

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !
# 4 29-08-2002 , 05:34 PM
Subscriber
yeah i got that email as well user added image but i dont think il b able to get down to london on thursday user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 5 13-09-2002 , 09:02 AM
Subscriber
Well I got ther finally last night bit of a hike for me! Unfortunately being late I didn't get a seat so it was uncomfortable standing and watching some of the presentations which didn't go to plan.

Saw the flying pigs advert, saw RTA which is good for my company, and saw fluid effects - excellent stuff! Also got pissed on two bottles of free beer (getting past it you see).

But, being very interested in CA I got my hands on Learning 'Maya: Character Rigging and Animation' - just what I've been looking for! I really wanted to know what it was like to rig characters in Maya and this book and CD shows you. BUT! I didn't have £65 to spare...

I also discovered a new publishing company Sybex Computer Publishing: www.sybex.co.uk. They will be releasing a new title in Dec 'Maya Character Animation' by Jaejin Choi £47.99 832pp - looks like the dogs! They also have another title which is available now I believe 'Maya: Secrets from the Pros' £37.99 apparently a classic.

Well, I hope that helps all you Maya-Users. I'm off now to play with AM and Maya later, but if AM keeps playing up perhaps I will turn to the dark side...

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com