Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 22-09-2002 , 10:32 PM
Subscriber

In my moment of heart brokedness

my best friend has gone to uni :'( we used to talk all day about random stuff, special things, everything, now shes at uni, we kinda lost that closeness, well, losing user added image
i miss her so much and i cant live without her :'( im afraid shes gunna move on without me user added image

sorry, just needed to get that out, i have no1 else to tell, my gf doesnt like her much user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 2 22-09-2002 , 10:35 PM
Supreme Being
bummer.. user added image i know how you feel.. and it sux..

# 3 22-09-2002 , 11:19 PM
Subscriber
anything happen to you roman that youd like to share with the maya family? user added image

- Simon

# 4 23-09-2002 , 01:33 AM
Supreme Being
emmm.. not really.. :p

# 5 23-09-2002 , 03:35 AM
heh heh cheer up mate. theres plenty of tail out there.

# 6 23-09-2002 , 07:16 AM
Kevin
dam sorry to hear that nem user added image

if you want a chat my icq is on this board somewhere

# 7 23-09-2002 , 02:37 PM
Subscriber
i guess i am lacking that one person i can talk to user added image

- Simon

# 8 23-09-2002 , 02:59 PM
Kevin
nem...I know right now it seems like you wont ever feel right again, as I once felt like that, but believe me mate, you will be fine, you will find a new chat buddy..

these things happen in life...

one day when I was in middle school, my girlfriend left to go to another school, I was soooo guted, felt sick for weeks, didnt see her for like 10 years!!

Then one day while having a few beers with my mates in the local town I see this girl and yep...it was her!! couldnt believe it!!

so needless to say: old kev didnt waste time in chatting his old girly up and ... we had a great night user added image

so.. dont fear my man nem... there is always a bright side to everything user added image

# 9 23-09-2002 , 03:23 PM
Subscriber
hey guys!

I'm new to all this forum stuff so if i've done anything wrong, let me know!

Nem, you've inspired me to get in touch with my old mate and fellow Kiwi, Richard!!

You say your GF didnt like her - can I maybe open a can of worms and suggest its her insecurity as your mates a girl?? Trust me, if you'd even thought of your mate as more than a friend for even a second, your GF wouldve picked up on it. I had feelings for Richard I hid so bleedin' well and someone I knew for 2 minutes got that I did! We humans are crap at hiding stuff!

I hate seeing people sad, and as our Handsome Administrator says, it will get better - and hey, if your such good mates, you'll have her number and address to keep in touch with, eh.!

I'm new to the 3D world (in sales @ the mo - uurrgh but makes money - just starting to fulfill a dream of mine since 14yrs old) and I just want to say to everyone that I thinks its sooooo cool how people out there just GIVE their "secrets" away!! Free tutorials and stuff!! For someone like me, starting off me own back (alot friends in the job helps!!) these have been invaluable.

Handsome, I mean Kevin - I started on the hand this weekend (didnt see the light of day til I had to get up this morning!) and something I was stuck on from the Help in maya, your tutorial sorted in 5 mins!!

user added image :banana:

# 10 23-09-2002 , 04:13 PM
Kevin
hey natz!! nice first post, and a big welcome to SM!

hope to see you around a lot more

# 11 23-09-2002 , 06:26 PM
Hey Nem, hang in there buddy.

We're all here for ya.

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 12 23-09-2002 , 06:38 PM
Subscriber
thx user added image i guess life is about moving on, i just dont know how ill be able to cope user added image i mean, its a few years that i have to live with this, not just a few weeks

- Simon

# 13 24-09-2002 , 01:08 AM
Supreme Being
welcome to the board natz.. :p

# 14 25-09-2002 , 08:24 PM
SM Alumni
mate, she'll be back some weekends, surely. Maybe u can grab a weekend there. I know the gf will go ape, normal girl jealousy thing, but if she means that much to you as a friend get a weekend arranged.

gimme everything u got
# 15 25-09-2002 , 08:45 PM
Subscriber
yeah, but moneys an issue me thinks

- Simon