Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 21-08-2006 , 01:07 PM

Latest nevidia drivers are dumb...

Anyone knows how to make the new nvidia drivers stop doing stupid things?

like: since i installed it the system takes twice the time to load and it displays a stupid message saying that the SLI interpretation of my configuration has been automatically changed to use just one card... which is lucky because i just have one 6800 and not the intention to run on sli on the next couple of years...

the fact that i run two monitors on the same card might be the culprit, but the drivers i ran before didnt had that slightly-less-than-brilliant behavior incorporated... not to mention the lame new control panel...

# 2 21-08-2006 , 05:01 PM
take it up with customer support as a majority of improper running hardware is actually just not set up correctly. I know Nvidia does quite a bit of testing of its products before they ship. More than some companies ive seen.