Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 26-11-2003 , 05:17 PM
Kevin

So who likes my rat?

Me rats name is stinky user added image

Great pet rats - very clever, even comes when called... plus dives in your pint (loves the beer and the vindaloo)

# 2 26-11-2003 , 05:26 PM
Subscriber
Hay I think the rat is the best.. Haven't had one my self, but herd they are way cool. (Kevin gets a rat and there is a run on rats at the pet stores acrost the world) and it likes beer, thats got to be the funnyest.. a drunk rat.. So what dose Dave think of the new drinking buddy ????? LOL

# 3 26-11-2003 , 05:31 PM
Still like mussey

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 4 26-11-2003 , 05:55 PM
Kevin
LOL...dave likes me rat, me rat likes dave..they are pretty much bestest of mates user added image

Im still to sneak it down the pub, stinky would like to come to the christmas bash so you guys could see him there

# 5 26-11-2003 , 06:24 PM
Subscriber
wish I could aford the trip.. USA hear..

# 6 27-11-2003 , 10:19 AM
Subscriber
Looks like a malevolent, calculating, stinky, drunken, curry-eating, flea-infected nasty peice of work who is about to cause disaster by unleashing a diabolical bout of black death on all the Simply 3D World forums... user added image

Looks like he'd make a good editor for the new 3D World Magazine LOL user added image

P.S. Does he bite?

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 7 27-11-2003 , 10:25 AM

he is such a baby...(the rat)

:bgreen:
I think he is adorable.

My ex had one when we first got together. He was very clever al though he was shy with me.user added image
Then one day he came out of his house and got in my lap and laid down on my hand and looked right into my eyes.
I swear he did. user added image
It felt way too spookie.
After a few minutes it dawned on me that he was sick. So we took him off to the vet and sure enough he had an upper respritory infection.
The Vet said if we had waited another day and he would not have survived. user added image
Soooooo I got elected to get his meds down him and 3 days later when he was feeling better he bit my finger. Now I ask you what kind of graditude is that ??? :finger2:
Anyway... take good care of him. He is way cool!!!!!!! :headbang:

HUMMMM so Kevin, you have now graduated from being a Dog to being a Rat??
** looking innocent** user added image

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.

Last edited by PonysGirl; 27-11-2003 at 10:27 AM.
# 8 27-11-2003 , 10:37 AM
Kevin
LOL@ponysgirl

and no gazz these are called "fancy rats" and I have never known any of them to bite, once he grabed a chip from my fingers and got hold of a little skin but he said sorry...so all was good.

but no mate as a rule as long as you dont man-handle then they will be you best mate (bit like the mrs - although she does sometimes bite)

user added image

# 9 27-11-2003 , 10:41 AM
Kevin

Originally posted by gazzamataz
flea-infected nasty peice of work

damn dude, now this bit really hurt his fellings user added image

now say sorry or he is demanding that you be Reprimanded

# 10 27-11-2003 , 11:07 AM
Subscriber

damn dude, now this bit really hurt his fellings

If I only hurt his FELLINGS then tha wasn't too bad, but if I hurt his feelings then I am sorry Stinky... never met a fancy rat before snigger.

This reminds me of when I was house hunting a few years ago. The estate agent said I hope you don't mind pets - 'no' I said so of to view the house I went.

My beloved Maureen (Tinkers) was with me and the moment we entered the hall there was this huge pong. 'I hope you don't mind rats' the lady owner said. 'Don't worry' said Maureen' he is a rat' she said running out of the door (couldn't handle the aroma - it was a bit overwhelming). I intrepidly continued with viewing the house.

In the front rooms she had 300 or so rats (I kid ye not) in cages which were her 'babies'. Then she led me upstairs and introduced me to her 'golden oldies'. She had another 200 rats who were (cover Stinky's ears Kev) on their way out... and she nursed them in their old age (the 3-4 year olds).

Well, when I got out the house (Ididn't get bitten) Maureen was hiding in the car with a handkerchief over her face and I was glad of the fresh air. Anyway we never bought the property - didn't like the paintwork LOL!

There, thought I'd share that little tale with you - you can tell Stinky if you like, might cheer him up. user added image

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 11 27-11-2003 , 11:09 AM
You're welcome

ROTFLMAO

(hands on hips) yeah gazzamataz..
tell the little love you are sorry.... else the repramand could be the appearance of an other-worldly dargoness... flaming breath, sharpe pointy teeth, and razor sharp claws rocketing out of the heavens to bring a world of hurt upon your head.

# 12 27-11-2003 , 11:14 AM
OK... I got to get my tail scales out of this site and get making the pies etc etc or Pony will not be able to gorge himself on all my good cooking tomorrow.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!

For those that are celebrating the occasion.

# 13 29-11-2003 , 11:12 AM
Hi im back from RL... november has been such a hellish month...
Anyways...
I like "stinky" soo much that i´ll like to present it to "pinky"... together they will dominate the 3dworld (muahahahahhahauser added image)
look at her... shes kinda saying "my kungfu is better than yours...pesky human..."user added image

Attached Images
# 14 29-11-2003 , 11:19 AM
if you take a macro photo of her face... when you see it youll notice it was a bad idea... but you instantly will have the feeling that "yes she could try to dominate the world"user added image

Attached Images

Last edited by dragonfx; 29-11-2003 at 12:05 PM.
# 15 29-11-2003 , 01:47 PM
OOMMGG!!!!!

Poor Pinky...I do not blame her if she gives you a kung fu something....LOL

OK Kevin and Dragonfx are offically "the rat boys"

((runs to hide behind pony, laughing hysterically))