Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 12-06-2004 , 04:21 PM
Subscriber

Which Display

Hi,

Not exactly a Maya question as such but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I've been using Maya for a while on a standard 17" CRT monitor and have decided to upgrade my montor to a 21" or 22". I have a budget of around £450.

For that money I think I can pretty much by the top end range of most CRT brands, however I'm not sure which ones are really good. I've heard the Samsung Syncmasters CRT range are good as well as the Mitsubishi Diamond Pro range are excellent.

I cannot seem to find many reviews aimed at 3d graphics professionals so I hoped that some people at this site may be able to point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
Jasi

# 2 14-06-2004 , 01:01 AM
Subscriber
I second Stijn, go for two screens. Thats what I am using for my everyday work (laptop screen + 19"CRT) and I love it.