Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-06-2003 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber

Cartoon character : Bender

hi all futurama fan ! for those who don t know what is futurama i must explain : it s a funny TV-show created by Matt Groening (the simpsons). So i like the robot called Bender :headbang: ! bender = he likes drink beer and take some cigar :thumbsup: so i decided to model it and maybe i ll do an animation. i take the "toon" shader at highend3d.com and i improve it to obtain what i want.
ok i stop comment with my bad english and i show u the render (the job was done in 4 hour this afternoon)
some comments plz ! user added image

Attached Thumbnails

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !
# 2 06-06-2003 , 06:54 PM
This is cool. I'd go for more of a contrast between the two gray colors, because right now it doesn't look as well as it should. Maybe even try adding another light to give more contrast? I dunno.

Are you using Maya on the Mac? If so, which toon shader did you get to work because I haven't found one yet that works all that great. user added image

# 3 07-06-2003 , 09:56 AM
Subscriber

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !