SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / trouble with an export only certain pollies?

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

15-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
ulaoulao

trouble with an export only certain pollies?
I have a model I imported form max(3ds) been working on it for some time now. I just noticed my exporter crashes because of this model. The exported is of the directX type. However if I make a new mesh any shape it exports fine. So I took this mesh in question down to one polly. That single polly crashes the exporter. I took all the materials of and made sure it was cleaned and deleted the history on it. I still can get it to export. I tried to compare it to a good polly and I dont' see any settings that are different. So I figured Ill export it as obj and re import it. Still no good, any idea what the difference could be?