Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 05-04-2016 , 01:00 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5

What type of wave controller is this?

What type of wave controller is this? I need to make a character spine. This type of wave rig controller is much better than the FK rig.
user added image

# 2 05-04-2016 , 11:09 PM
daverave's Avatar
The thin red line
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
Posts: 4,472
I do not understand the question.................dave

Avatar Challenge Winner 2010
# 3 04-01-2017 , 07:32 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Cant really see your channel box to read what it says, but to me it seems that what you're looking for is to make an "IK Spline Handle", a lot of us riggers use that instead of FK joints for a back, mainly for cartoony characters of course!

Feel free to check out my website! (:

Posting Rules Forum Rules
You may not post new threads | You may not post replies | You may not post attachments | You may not edit your posts | BB code is On | Smilies are On | [IMG] code is On | HTML code is Off

Similar Threads