View Poll Results: Where can you meet up
London 2 66.67%
Manchester 0 0%
Peterborough 0 0%
Birmingham 1 33.33%
Sheffield 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 02-12-2003 , 11:56 AM
Kevin

Christmas Outing 13th December - VOTE

Ok you guys, Im opening up a poll to see how many of you we can get to a certain area.

So the choices are in the poll...please vote then give you name and say if you can diffenatly be there user added image

Ill give my mobile out to any late arivals incase we have moved on from the meeting area, but If we say between 3 and 4 pm on Saturday 13th December

Cheer guys and I hope we can meet up with a few of you.

# 2 02-12-2003 , 02:52 PM
Kevin
thx for voting gazzamataz , London is only a train drive from me to mate, hey any chance of comming to my village so I can just pop of to bed after user added image

# 3 02-12-2003 , 04:34 PM
Subscriber

any chance of comming to my village so I can just pop of to bed after

As long as you don't want me to tuck you in afterwards user added image

So you live in a village too eh? Has it got a good curry house? Mine has... in fact two Indians and a Kebab Shop, a Thai restaurant, Fish n' Chips, pizza parlour, a Chinese restaurant, a Chinese take-away, two Italian restaurants, a French Bistro, an English restaurant, a working man's club, a Lion's club, a pub with a restaurant upstairs, a hotel with a bar and a restaurant another big pub with a widescreen thing for football and another 14th century pub were the old farts go... Guess which pub I go to user added image

No wonder I am getting so bleedin' fat... and all of these venues are within walking distance... there used to be three other pubs but they were closed down... now I know why I moved here user added image

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 4 05-12-2003 , 08:27 PM
Subscriber
I should still be okay even with my broken toes.

# 5 05-12-2003 , 09:57 PM
would love!! to come to London from US here... but I cant.. user added image
maybe a year or 2 later.... hope everything works out with you.. user added image
user added image

# 6 08-12-2003 , 03:19 PM
Kevin
ok - the meeting time is 4pm at the coopers in London - this is the only bar in kings cross station so dead easy to find

so If you can come then let me know here and I will pm my mobile number (and please no let downs - it aint nice)

user added image

# 7 08-12-2003 , 08:15 PM
I'm gonna have to see how it goes. I'm supposed to go see my friends in southampton that day so I may come along for a beer and then shoot off on the train.
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 8 09-12-2003 , 11:46 AM
Subscriber
Well I have a bit of a shitty cold at the moment - but it WILL be gone by the weekend - and the missus don't mind me popping up to London.

Looks like there will be a few of us and great to actually meet and talk to people with similar interests - NO FOOTBALL PLEASE!!!

PM me your number now Kevin user added image

Gazzamataz
# 9 09-12-2003 , 01:20 PM
Kevin
ok mate user added image

will send mobile via pm today - so the rules are

NO talk of football
No talk of Maya
No talk of pc`c or macs user added image

Looks like we will be doing a lot of drinking then user added image

# 10 09-12-2003 , 01:49 PM
Subscriber
BUUURRRPPPPP!!!

Does that mean I can talk all night about Animation Master?

Gazzamataz
# 11 09-12-2003 , 09:03 PM
Kevin
I am deleting all non relavant post in this topic so I can see who is coming and who isnt - please dont post stuff in it unless you are coming

Thank you

# 12 12-12-2003 , 08:16 PM
Subscriber
Looks like you're going to have to ban me forever, can't come due to a little acciddent. Redone my toes (they hadn't healed yet) when i came off me bike. Suppose i shouldn't of been riding with them. Even if i could hobble along i couldn't drink due to pain killers (yes, i'm a wimp).

I'll get some photos as evidence.

and count me in for next year (under a different name after i sign up again)

# 13 14-12-2003 , 06:25 PM
Subscriber
Well - What happened ?????? Where's the piccy's user added image

Hmm probably hung over till Monday - lol

Kevin - you better start practice drinking for next year user added image
I'm 'avin it!
Scraggy

# 14 15-12-2003 , 12:09 PM
Subscriber
Well there's no picci since we were all so TOTALLY stoned none of us were able to use a camera...

You really missed a treat! The whole pub was full of georgous totty floating about the place and you didn't quite know where to look!

We did also talk a little about Maya… I think… don't remember… got my sore head from the missus for getting home late not the hangover user added image

Same again next year?

Gazzamataz
# 15 15-12-2003 , 12:19 PM
Kevin
Hey gazz!

It was good to see you there mate, but you left before it really started - ask dave about the pigtails user added image