Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 05-04-2013 , 09:09 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
If I may...ahem.

The answer to getting the nose right isnt from looking at another set of polys...just google some noses, all shapes n sizes and pick one (not literally) LOL.

I love the idea of this model though. My only crit apart from the nose would be to slim the face down a little but more because you have separated the features the roundness of the face is more prominent...if that makes sense

otherwise good going dude! good to have you back modelling

I may get my red pen out later and do a few a suggestion mark ups over the image

Jay

# 17 05-04-2013 , 08:36 PM
Lifetime Member

I may get my red pen out later and do a few a suggestion mark ups over the image

Jay

please do , any constructive help is welcomed.

okay i can understand your point about slimming the face down,but i would be off reference and i am worried about proportion now..lol human anatomy is not my strongest suit.

Thank you jay for the C & C I was hoping you might appear sometime.

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 18 05-04-2013 , 09:34 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
hey JSprogg

I did a quick sketch, over yours as to how I'd tweak it, I understand if you have ref, but just a few little tweaks that I did were such as rotating the eys back in toward the nose and making them a little bigger, slim the face or square it off and give the lips more definition.

I still love the idea but the little things are as mentioned, it may help you I dont know mate, but keep it up, and remember use real ref not some old bunch of recommended polys off some elses post. Never a good idea, topo might be nice but design is always objective

cheers
Jay

Attached Thumbnails