SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Hide polygon Normals (permanently)

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

09-10-2020, 03:39 AM   #1
djvfx

Hide polygon Normals (permanently)
Hey all, been awhile since I've been in Maya - I turned on the Normals but now canít turn them off. They are super annoying. Ive turned them off in the Attribute Editor for an object but when i reopen Maya they are always back. (?) I also tried Display>Polygons>Face Normals but I really don't know if this turns them on or off and how that relates. I thought saving my prefs would keep them off but it did not.
thanks in advance.