Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 14-05-2005 , 12:08 AM

I'm not superstitious, but...

Today is Friday the 13th. Pretty strange things have been happening that don't usually happen have been....happening.

Like this morning, I was getting a ride to school, our vehicle started squeeking. Seconds later, smoke was spewing from both sides and there was a "pop" noise. Then, the steering wheel became stiff, and could barely be turned. That's the point where we turned in to a street and took a long way back home. (The way with the straightest streets). So, we got home, told our parents what was wrong, and they agreed to give us a ride to school. We got to school half an hour late that morning; I was sure my first block teacher would kill me, because he doesn't like it when people walk late into one of his classes. I arrived at his class and saw he wasn't there so I just took my seat and asked everyone where he was. Nobody actually knew and were all just working on previous computer projects. Later, our teacher walked in and explained why he was late. Apparently, his car had also done the same thing ours had done. I just thought of this as a coincidence. Next class, when I had a different teacher, she told our class that this morning her car broke down and had to be towed away, making her ask a taxi for a ride. Okay, another coincidence. At lunch, I went to Dairy Queen with a buddy in his new truck. We were in the drive-thru, and his truck started smoking and stopped. We had to push his truck out of the drive-thru with about 12 other vehicles behind us honking away.

Okay, so maybe this was all just a coincidence, but what are the chances of it? Oh, and also my favourite computer in the computer lab was taken to the Teacher's lounge. (Now that's Real bad luck!)
Ha! Anyway, who needs superstition when you've got..... K well, anyway, who needs it.. :devious:

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.