Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 11-02-2006 , 02:59 PM

Pivots, move rotate scale

Hi, i have a little problem with the move rotate and scale tool. Let say im in persp view and i hit scale, when i change view i cant see the pivot point so i cant scale from a specific axis or scale from a specific axis, you kown. and its the same for rotate, only move doesnt do it. So if someone could help me please, because i looked tutos and on the forum itself and didnt find anything like that. thanks all

# 2 11-02-2006 , 03:02 PM

specification

oh sorry, when i say "change view" i mean in another viewport.

# 3 11-02-2006 , 04:55 PM

HELP ME PLEASE

can anyone help me, or at least just tell me if you have ever heard of this problem, maybe it in the preference window but i pretty much tryed everything. Oh by the way, im running maya 7.

Attached Thumbnails
# 4 11-02-2006 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber
That's a strange one, the only thing I can think of trying is to either maximise the other views or try right clicking in the other views to see if it appears then.

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog
# 5 11-02-2006 , 05:16 PM
That happened to me when I didn't have a good enough graphics card, what you got?

# 6 11-02-2006 , 05:59 PM
ahh, thanks guys for answering me, i tryed to maximise the other viewport but it has no effect. The card i used is an ATI RADEON 9800 pro 128. Ill get the lastest drivers, and give you news, thanks again guys.

# 7 11-02-2006 , 06:09 PM
It worked, ha ha, never thought of that, i installed the lastest drivers and it worked. Thanks the two of you guys