Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 13-09-2008 , 04:40 PM
Acid44

why cant we hibernate?

it's not fair really... the only thing that stops us from it really is water and not being able to sleep that long... why can't we sleep that long, bears and other mammals can sleep for months but i can only sleep for like 4 hours a night max, wtf?!?!?!?

i dunno, it just popped inta my head... user added image i win

# 2 13-09-2008 , 04:55 PM
Subscriber
I feel bad for you man, I can sleep for like 22 hours.
I'm sure I'm just one step away from hibernation myself.

I'd teach you the method but it really is just me being young, and enjoying my sleep haha.

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”
# 3 13-09-2008 , 04:58 PM
Acid44
dude, im young!!! im only 16!!! im just a like, hybrid insomniac is all user added image

i just finished 5 nights awake and then got 6 hours of sleep and now im feeling normal again, thats probably why this questiong came to mind...user added image

# 4 13-09-2008 , 07:36 PM
Subscriber
wow. That is a strange one then good sir.
I usually crash after like 18 hours and in good conditions I am out for 18 lol.
A average night for me is 7 hours, otherwise I usually sleep through my alarms and 7 hours turns into 10-12.
I used to pull all nighters left right and center. Now If I get bored for like 5 minutes after about 18 hours, its all over for me.
But then again I can work shifts that are like 28 hours long. Yeah, you may think I'm retarded, but it works for me.

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”
# 5 14-09-2008 , 12:01 AM
Subscriber
I'm always wicked tired until I lay down for bed, then I can't sleep... it's annoying really

# 6 14-09-2008 , 12:07 AM

Originally posted by Rhetoric Camel
I'm always wicked tired until I lay down for bed, then I can't sleep... it's annoying really

that make us 2

# 7 14-09-2008 , 02:51 AM
Subscriber
and 3...

i can only hear my alarm when i'm awake
i only know when i'm dreaming when i'm awake

i can't sleep anywhere as long as you alexander :p that's just nuts

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 8 14-09-2008 , 03:19 AM
15 hours is my record. 6 hours is the norm, though I wish it wasn't. I wish 15 hours was the norm..... Now I want to sleep.... jerks, hahauser added image

Environment Artist @ Plastic Piranha
www.joopson.com
# 9 14-09-2008 , 04:11 AM
I sleep really well every night, but I once slept about 16 or 17 hours from jet lag after flying in from Korea.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 10 14-09-2008 , 04:42 AM
Super Moderator

Originally posted by Perfecto
I sleep really well every night

Show off. I'll sleep when I'm dead. :p

- Genny
# 11 14-09-2008 , 05:13 AM
I'm an insomniac in the sense that I can't GET to sleep. When i finally get to sleep, I sleep like a gummy bear in hibernation. I usually go to bed at 11 and fall asleep around 1-2.

user added image

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 12 14-09-2008 , 07:31 AM
4 months? Psh, if I can't sleep for a thousand or million years and wake up in the future and get a lightsaber and a flying car then I'm not sleeping at all. Who's with me?

Boycott sleep!

Disclaimer: Ajmooch takes no responsibility for damages incurred from lack of sleep. Do not boycott sleep unless you have a death wish, insomnia, or a lot of Mountain Dew.

~I have no idea what I'm doing~

Last edited by Ajmooch; 14-09-2008 at 07:36 AM.
# 13 15-09-2008 , 02:39 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by GecT
Show off. I'll sleep when I'm dead. :p

quote for the win...

# 14 20-09-2008 , 07:57 AM
Subscriber
i rarely get any sleep... but when i do, im out like a fox. I blame my young childhood of lan parties at the age of 11. though since im on holidays now, i roughly get 12hours not the 6hours i do on school days.

# 15 20-09-2008 , 08:00 AM
Acid44
lmao, apperently my reasons are anxiety and depression user added image