Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 30-01-2004 , 11:05 AM
SM Tea Boy
Here it is this morning 48 more messages overnight

Attached Thumbnails

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 17 30-01-2004 , 07:14 PM
Kevin
heres the ones that got through my spam filters.....

and most I have deleted already, out of this page there is 3 ok ones.

I hope spammers die with the most painfull cancer ever

Attached Thumbnails
# 18 31-01-2004 , 03:02 AM
i could tolerate spam back a few years ago when it was "ed@adserv.com", or "mike@AdSpace.org", you knew it was an ad right off. You just deleted it and went on your way. Now they trick you with "re:Hey sup" and stuff like that. I really hate the ones that are "yoursnhere@slrdekgh.com" so you cant even block the site(i usually block sites like @something.com) because then they just make up another random word...

Luckily i have my blocklist streamlined so i pretty much only get e-mails from hotmail,aol, and yahoo.

# 19 31-01-2004 , 06:58 AM
yeah,... email spammers suk!
it wouldn't bother me if I would get as much spam in my mail box... free paper.. lol.. + you get to see pictures.. lol :p

# 20 31-01-2004 , 06:59 AM
now, i'm collecting AOL cds that I see anywhere near me...

# 21 31-01-2004 , 12:39 PM
me and my friend did that. went into the mall and tool all the free aol disks from the stores, they didnt mind. Then we went into the woods behind the mall and had a frisbee cd fight. it was fun.. we had over 400 cd's so we had lots of ammo for the 3 of us.

# 22 31-01-2004 , 08:00 PM
Subscriber
twisted, did you pick them up after that?? I sure wouldnt want 400 CDs in the woods if I lived near that place

-Emo