Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 18-09-2002 , 12:30 AM

I'm Back!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from my holiday!! I've just signed up for 3 months VIP pass and I'm ready to crack out the coffee for some seriously late Maya nights and early mornings.

I see things have been very busy here in my absence. I gotta load of downloading to do ehuser added image Anyway it's good to see this site has been moving on quickly recently.

I worked a 78 hour week just before I went on holiday!! My average week has been between 50-60 hours, which is why I haven't been contributing much in the forums before now. However, I have decided to take it easier with my job in future (much to my bosses disgust). so I shall have more time to get onto these forums and get to know everyone now. I may even show some of my renders from Maya (they're not very good).

Anyway, cheers for now...

Shilts

# 2 18-09-2002 , 12:34 AM
Kevin
hey great to see you back Mr shilts!! thx for the signup to user added image

yep I hear you on the less hrs...thats far to many.

As for contributing on the forums... when you have the time mate, just relax ..do your tutorials and drink your coffee user added image

great to see you back user added image

# 3 18-09-2002 , 12:36 AM
SM Alumni
Sounds like you really needed that vacation!!!

Welcome back user added image

Darkon

Red bellows of flame have blackened my stones
Convulsing my frame and cracking my bones
Hell's dragons of steel who roar in their chains
Crawl into my caves to suck out my veins.....

-The Mountain P.F.M.