Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 03-06-2004 , 03:20 PM
heej I made a little example of an animation from what I've got so far .

my animation

-- Maya --
Pentium 4, Radeon 9800 Pro,
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 17 07-06-2004 , 11:51 AM
Subscriber
waahooo! freakin' cool animation you got there!!
I would have to admit that your more advanced on that stage than me user added image

btw... hoe gaat het verder met je rolletje ?

# 18 07-06-2004 , 11:58 AM
heeej ransick, thanks, I'm still working on my ideas. Btw the movietape thing is not working at all :S still haven't figured out what to do with it :S But it'll come, I'm going to work on the hands no, the movietape will come later user added image and how's your nose doing? user added image

-- Maya --
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 19 07-06-2004 , 12:07 PM
Subscriber
are we talking about my nose (I have a cold...so not thaaat good but I'll survive user added image) or are we talking of my model user added image
well here nose I a bit difficult at the moment...Im trying serverall ways to model a nose but then again...it difficult to make a goodone first but that will change...I need to work on it a little bit longer..that's all user added image

btw... good thing you starting on the hands! You know a little about modelling a hand so you have a good start and as for the movietape....just take a break from it...sometimes it's better to leave it alone for alittle while and get back at it... lookin' forward to your hand! catch ya later girl

# 20 15-06-2004 , 10:41 AM
heej guys, I finished my schoolproject !!

(see this thread for the result!

greetz Maya

-- Maya --
1,00 Ghz, 17 inch TFT
# 21 15-06-2004 , 11:54 AM
Subscriber