Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 26-06-2004 , 02:12 AM
Subscriber

Life is good..:)

Woke up wendsday morning.. and.. abou an hour later i was a father.. Little baby boy.. Jayson Robert.. 8 lbs, 20 1/2 inches long.. sweetest thing..
The best memory i have of my life, .. and probably the best one i'll have for the rest of it as well..
Just wanted to take a moment and share taht merical of god, wiht the world...or..atleast the world as i know it..on teh ocmputer anyway..user added image

LEgend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 2 26-06-2004 , 06:09 AM
Vampus
Congrads Legend...you life is now over...hang on, you're a 3d person, oh well, business as usual user added image

# 3 26-06-2004 , 07:18 AM
Subscriber
congrats out to ya legend!!
may he grow old and make wise disisions....and hey...maybe a 3dartist aswell user added image

enjoy!

# 4 26-06-2004 , 08:26 AM
Kevin
congratulations mate, get ready for the hardest 3 months of your life, after that its great user added image

# 5 26-06-2004 , 09:18 AM
Congrats, Legend... btw have you slept well the in last months? user added image

# 6 27-06-2004 , 04:16 AM
Subscriber
Heh.. thank you..Thank you...thank you all..user added image

I'll popst some pics on here of him and the family if you all wanna see him..as soon as i figure out why i have 1.5 meg jpg's as pics...( damnable photo disks).. .. or Kevin..if you think you got time sometime bro.. since i'm busy at the moemnt, for the next lil while.. i might icq them to ya, and see if you can chop'm and post'm for me.. .. give me a good excuse to hook up with you on icq for a few, user added image..

Lemme know if your down for that bro..

To everyone else,.. again thanks for the contgrats..I'll let ya all know how he's doing at integral moments of his life.. ya know..first teeth, fiorst steps, first curse word..err..i mean..first word..lol

By the by, hopefully he'll pick up some 3d from his daddy.. i plan to start teaching him at the age of 2..^.^

Legend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 7 27-06-2004 , 06:08 AM
Subscriber
user added image congrats buddy.

best wishes to you. user added image

Post Pics!! user added image

# 8 27-06-2004 , 06:39 AM
Congratulations ! The best thing in your life just happend to you user added image

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 9 27-06-2004 , 08:16 AM
Subscriber
Enjoy!! and congratulations!!!

grrrr
# 10 27-06-2004 , 09:17 AM
Subscriber
Congratulations m8!

www.snipersupplies.co.uk
# 11 27-06-2004 , 09:47 AM
May he grow up in helty boj and good 3d artist, so we wil see you in few months den, buy m8 user added imageuser added imageuser added image

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 12 27-06-2004 , 08:27 PM
Subscriber
Heh..thanks again everyone..
I'll have pic up asap Vlad..

and NAh, i won be gone Anka.. i'll just have to devote less time to modeling for the next few months, probably wont be chekcigin the forum daily for a while.. Though.. i do plan to make a few posts in teh WIP section soon.. just tryign to get some stuff tweaked out a bit more first..

I'll holla at ya all later, when i got more time to post, or while i'm in the chat..
Take'r easy..
Legend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 13 27-06-2004 , 09:36 PM
See you don`t have time all redy, you will see that soon you will not even have time to chat, but it will last for just few moths user added imageuser added image

Best resolt would come, if every one in the group are doing what is best for himself and the group!!

Sorry for bad English, See ya
dead mosquito-blog-on english too
# 14 22-07-2004 , 11:20 PM
Subscriber

Got the pics now

https://photo.walmart.com/photo/album...535&share=null

sorry that took so long, to get the pics.. work load and stuff s been making it hard to do anything.. i cheaped out on it, and had them posted online when i developed the new ones...

By the by, he's doing good.. he'll be amonth old tomrrow ( the 23rd).. growing alot too.. gained a lil over a pound now.. and he's a little better than an inch longer...

Legend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!
# 15 23-07-2004 , 05:55 PM
Congrats! user added image

-katie

"a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - rwe