Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 26-09-2002 , 10:28 PM
Subscriber

web site up...crits,comments and thoughts welcome

hi all, to anyone who might be intrested my site is now finaly up and running...

go have a look and tell me what you thinkuser added image

kevin+mods...please dont hesitate to delete this thread if its against rules to advertize web sites..

thanks all

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
# 2 26-09-2002 , 10:33 PM
SM Tea Boy
LOL m8 its not against the rules but where is your website, addy would be good ?

--edit--

https://www.mushroomgod.com hay found it :-)

90% i like it nice and simple to navigate easy on the eye nice art work i however really dont like how it open's up in a pop up window just IMHO

user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 26-09-2002 , 10:36 PM
Subscriber

# 4 26-09-2002 , 10:40 PM
SM Tea Boy
Just wanted to say i love how you have layed out the gallery bit where were you when i was laying out mine user added image

and wheres our plug user added image

nice don't normally like a design straight away i like this one though the pop up window thing is just personal preference i sure some ppl prefer it

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 26-09-2002 , 11:41 PM
That´s a great page! Quite easy to navigate ... keep up the good work.

# 6 27-09-2002 , 06:57 AM
Kevin
nice!!! you got some talent there mushroom.. say you have stole my avatar user added image

# 7 27-09-2002 , 07:48 AM
I made my site as a pop up window too simply because that way I could use javascript to open a window with certain size and look. Really helps the layout process. Click the link on my sig. to see. Feel free to criticize...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 8 27-09-2002 , 07:50 AM
Kevin
yep I have looked at yours already kari... very nice site, and some nice images on there to user added image

# 9 27-09-2002 , 09:03 AM
Subscriber

Comments

Really like the gray style.....no superduper effects, not too many colors that your eyes start to hurt after being ten minutes on the page. Also great Artwork available...Good reference for you...Two thumbs up!

user added image

b u l l e t

# 10 27-09-2002 , 01:29 PM
Subscriber
yeh, the colours and style are great. you did a good job, i love the bob wallpaper too user added image

# 11 27-09-2002 , 02:54 PM
SM Alumni
I luv your little mushroom god character guy, he is bad ass looking

"You know you've done your job right when nobody notices"

"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t"
# 12 27-09-2002 , 04:25 PM
The Maya Mountain
very nice site. user added image

# 13 27-09-2002 , 04:59 PM
Subscriber
wow, thanks guys!

i realy wasent to sure about the design of the site..but so far i havent had a single bad word against it...so im super pleased!

thanks again all!

# 14 27-09-2002 , 05:04 PM
Kick ass modeling man!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 15 27-09-2002 , 08:22 PM
Subscriber

font size on menu

I like the site lots. Clean and stylish, gfx sizes big enough to be beautiful but small enough to be swift. There are too many cluttered up eyesores out there, oh... like that simplymaya site. I mean, what were they thinking user added image hehe (honestly joking David, really... I love the site!!!)

My only crit is that the font sizes on the menus are a tad too small to be comfortable on my 19" monitor running 1280x1024 (the ones saying "home", "new work", "old work", etc...). Maybe it's just that I'm running a bit higher res than most people on this size monitor though.

Note to self: do something *anything* with my site !!!!!

Cheers,

Pete.