I have to get a new computer (current speed is 677MHz :o) and while I have to save up (at around £50-£100 per week) I’m still looking around now. I plan to buy from MESH.
These specs look good...
X-treme 64 - FX 53 Platinum 939
- AMD Athlon 64 FX 53 Processor
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Mainboard, GB LAN, IEEE 1394, SATA, RAID
- 1024MB DDR 400 RAM (PC3200) Registered Memory (I’ll probably x2)
- 500GB Serial ATA (150Mb/s) Hard Drive (2x250GB)
- 256MB nVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra - TV-Out & DVI
- 19" SONY TFT Flat Panel Monitor (Analogue/Digital)
- SONY 16x Dual Layer DVD-RW (R/W all standard formats)
- SONY 52x CD RW & 16x DVD-ROM Drive (Combo)
- Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS Platinum EX Professional
- Creative Inspire T7700 - 7.1 Surround Speakers
- X-treme3 Games Bundle (Joystick, Gamepad, 3 titles)
- ASUS WiFi 54MBps IEEE 802.11g PCI Card
- Internet Ready V.92 56Kbps data/fax/voice modem
- Network Ready integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Logitech Cordless Keyboard and Mouse
- 3 Year Parts & Labour Warranty (Back to Base)
- Mini Tower Case/4 USBs + Additional Features
Watcha think - £2099?
By the time I buy, I’ll be able to get these specs at a cheaper price, or get more with that £2k price.
Yeah, but no but yeah but no....