Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 14-09-2004 , 08:15 PM

Simply Maya Ads?

What this…?

I'm asking because I wanna know if its my computer, or you guys. Probably mine vecause a) i know you guys never have ads (and even if you did they wouldn't be this lame) and b) i've already got every son-of-a-bitch search/toolbar/pop-up crap loaded on my PC so its no real suprise. Todays newist one is a 'related info' tool bar at the bottom of IE pages.

Can you belive that last week i got pop-ups WHEN I WASN'T EVEN LOGGED ON!!! user added image

My PC is totally riddled with unwanted internet junk user added image

Attached Thumbnails

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 2 14-09-2004 , 08:25 PM
Subscriber

# 3 14-09-2004 , 08:39 PM
The Maya Mountain
Yeah, I'd say run AdAware and maybe Spybot Search and Destroy.

# 4 14-09-2004 , 08:48 PM

Originally posted by ckyuk
Can't say i've ever seen it here. I'd get some Ad-ware and spy-ware removal tools.

I'm running BitDefender AntiVirus, Ad-aware and Search & Destroy. Someone stuff either seems to be too deep in the system to be removed, or it returns hours/days later.

# 5 14-09-2004 , 08:50 PM
Subscriber
Then i'd back up what you need and do a full system reinstall, it's not going to be there after the HDD has been formatted.

# 6 14-09-2004 , 09:05 PM

Originally posted by ckyuk
Then i'd back up what you need and do a full system reinstall, it's not going to be there after the HDD has been formatted.

Yep... i know you right but i dont wanna admit it. The reinstall is the easy bit, but the backing up files, work and music and reinstalling all the software is a pain in the ass.

# 7 14-09-2004 , 09:42 PM
SM Tea Boy
It's defiantly not us mate user added image

We don't like adverts even if we did one day have one it would only be for alias.

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 8 15-09-2004 , 08:51 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by z1mmnd14
Yep... i know you right but i dont wanna admit it. The reinstall is the easy bit, but the backing up files, work and music and reinstalling all the software is a pain in the ass.

I know what u mean, but when i have to do this computer i have to backup and reinstall not only for me but for all 5 users or i get the blame for getting rid of their stuff. I did a reinstall a couple of weeks back and i'm still finding drivers and software that needs installing.