Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-10-2004 , 12:23 AM
Subscriber

Custom shelf problem

Hi from the tutorials i have learnt how to create a custom shelf.
But how do i add the x ray transparency to it. I know your meant to hold down Ctrl + Shift + Alt when u left click however it doesnt seem to want to add x ray (Shading > Shade Options > X-Ray).

Another question in the tutorials when the x ray is toggled on and off it only effects the viewport currently in use - when i change to x - ray it effects every viewport (Side, Front, Top and Perspective)

TY in advance
Mark

# 2 16-10-2004 , 01:19 AM
Try this. It's a mel toggle that will alow you to toggle x-ray on and off. I believe you can also make a shelf button with it....I haven't used this though so you're on your own with it. This is from highend3d so if this one doesn't do what you want, maybe there are other scripts there that will. Not sure about the second question.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."