Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 22-10-2004 , 06:25 AM
Subscriber

simplyzbrush.com

so ehrr.....when is simplyzbrush.com going online ?

I keep hearing whispers about z-brush around the world...
Will z-brush open a new dimension for 3D-artists ?

# 2 22-10-2004 , 07:24 AM
Kevin
I dont think it is - not from us in any case, but you never know

# 3 22-10-2004 , 04:09 PM
It opens a new paradigm to organic modeling, and possibly texturing. But not a whole lot for the entire 3D process. It's a nice tool to have along with other, more complete 3D tools in my opinion.

I personally love it, and have spent the past 5 months or so using it as much as possible. I don't know if there will ever be a simplyzbrush site, but there are some good ones out there already.

Hopefully Pixologic will have a demo of Z2 and everyone will have a chance to play around with it. It's pretty fun to use.

# 4 23-10-2004 , 04:36 PM
Subscriber

I dont think it is - not from us in any case, but you never know

hehe, we'll see how the ship sailes user added image

Hopefully Pixologic will have a demo of Z2 and everyone will have a chance to play around with it

I can't wait!