Hey there alienware197.
Rendering a wireframe is simple, you need to use Maya's hardware renderer:
1.Under the rendering menu set (press F5 on your keyboard) select Render -> Render using -> Maya hardware
2. Select Window -> Rendering Editors -> Hardware Render Buffer
3. Make sure that only what you want to render is displayed, then select Render -> Attributes.. in the Hardware render buffer.
4. Give your image sequence a filename, extension, etc, and select the resolution you want to render in.
5. Under Draw style, select Wireframe, and check line smoothing if you wish. You can also activate multipass rendering if you wish.
6. Close the attribute editor, then select Render -> Render sequence from the hardware render buffer. The objects will be rendered as wireframes to the directory specified (should put the sequence in a folder under Maya/Renders/nameOfYourSequence)
Voila! Hope this helps! Any other questions, just ask.